Thursday 7 September 2017

#CoverCrush The Phantom's Apprentice by Heather Webb

For new visitors do I want to explain that Cover Crush is something that my friend Erin over at Flashlight Commentary came up with and I adopted the idea together with some other friends. And, now we try to put up a Cover Crush every week. You can check below my pick of the week for their choices this week!

In this re-imagining of Phantom of the Opera, meet a Christine Daaé you’ve never seen before…

Christine faces an impossible choice: be a star at the Paris opera as Papa always wanted, or follow her dream—to become a master of illusions. First, she must steal the secrets of the enigmatic master who haunts her, survive a world of treachery and murder, and embrace the uncertain promise of love. To succeed, she will risk her life in the grandest illusion of all.

Some thoughts about the cover:

I have loved The Phantom of the Opera since the first time I heard the musical on cd as child and after that have I seen a lot of movies, read the book, and read other authors version of this story. And, I was thrilled to learn that Heather Webb was doing her own book from Christine's POV. And, look at the cover, it's so gorgeous with the mask and the rose petals. 

Check out what my friends have picked for Cover Crush's this week:

Stephanie @ Layered Pages





Erin @ Flashlight Commentary

indieBRAG

No comments:

Post a Comment