Sunday 7 August 2016

Weekly Update!

Weekly Update!

What happened? Is the weekend already almost GONE? *sigh* At least I can comfort myself with 1 more week of listening to audiobooks before I can spend a weekend reading book all through the night. Well, at least a bit longer than I can during the workdays.

On the plus side, I can buy books without worrying about my economy. Although, check out all the ARC's I got this week. I should not buy more books...

All and all, it's been a pretty good week. I just need to sit down a write some books review since I feel that reading is going good, but finding time to sit down and write reviews is not that easy after a long working week...

Currently reading:


4 comments:

  1. You have so many good books, I'll stick around and look at the covers and titles for a while. So far, I would like to read the story of Walter Scott's life. Have fun with your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magdalena, you just made me feel a whole heap better about my book acquiring habit this week.😀 Some great books there - Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete