Tuesday 20 March 2018

#BookReview The One That Got Away by Melissa Pimentel @panmacmillan @StMartinsPress @FreshFiction #FFreview

The One That Got Away by Melissa Pimentel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ruby and Ethan were perfect for each other. Until the day they suddenly weren't.

Now, ten years later, Ruby is single, having spent the last decade focusing on her demanding career and hectic life in Manhattan. There's barely time for a trip to England for her little sister's wedding. And there's certainly not time to think about what it will be like to see Ethan again, who just so happens to be the best man.

But as the family frantically prepare for the big day, Ruby can't help but wonder if she made the right choice all those years ago. Because there is nothing like a wedding for stirring up the past . . .


**********

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY is a book that I was interested in reading because I had read that it was a modern retelling of PERSUASION by Jane Austen. I love modern retellings. I usually don't read much contemporary romance fiction, but I have a weakness for retellings so I was thrilled to get the chance to read this book.

READ THE REST OF THE REVIEW OVER AT FRESH FICTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment