Wednesday 8 August 2018

#BookReview Home by Harlan Coben @HarlanCoben @DuttonBooks

Home by Harlan Coben
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


For ten long years two boys have been missing.

Now you think you've seen one of them.

He's a young man. And he's in trouble.

Do you approach him?

Ask him to come home with you?

And how can you be sure it's really him?

You thought your search for the truth was over.

It's only just begun.

**********

It's been some years since I read my first Harlan Coben book. Since then have I read pretty much every single one. Luckily I still have some left to read. Alas with HOME now read have I now no Myron Bolitar book left to read. I was really thrilled to have this one waiting to be read. Or actually listened to since I decided to go for the audio version instead. The only drawback was trying not smile or laugh at work when the dialog between Myron and his (very dangerous) best friend Win is very funny. Speaking of Win. HE'S BACK! Myron and Win are back working together trying to find two missing boys.

HOME is a fabulous book, straight through thrilling with a heartbreaking ending. The writing is top-notch and I just LOVE the banter between Myron and Win. I don't want to give much of the story away, but it's a roller coaster ride, action from the very first page to the last. I love that Win have a personal connection to this case and one part I love the most in Myron remembering the first meeting with Win.

If you haven't read a single Myron Bolitar book, heck if you never read something by Harlan Coben, and if you love thrillers, then you must check out Coben's books. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment