Wednesday 18 February 2015

Cursed by Fire by Jacquelyn Frank

Cursed by Fire by Jacquelyn Frank
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I should probably have given up the book the moment I realized that the story wasn't working for me. But as this is a book I have received home I just kept going. There are probably people out there who will love this book, but I just couldn't enjoy it. The beginning was OK, but then the story just turned to a lust parade with the two main character lusting after each other like to dogs. In the end, I just wanted them to have sex so that this prolonged lusting after each other would stop.

description

I freely admit that I skimmed the book at the end to finally finish it so that I could read something more suiting to me.

Thank you Piatkus for providing me with a free copy for an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment