Thursday 11 February 2016

Cover Crush: The Diabolical Miss Hyde by Viola Carr


Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. Here is the cover Erin choose this week, also take a look at 2 Kids and Tired Books new cover crush post! 

This is a truly favorite cover. I totally fell in love with this cover last year and luckily the book proved to be really good as well. As you probably notice this is a steampunk novel and I love how the characters are posed and the images behind them, with the cogwheels and the houses. It's a nice blend of historical fiction and steampunk. I'm quite sure that it's Lizzie Hyde and not Dr. Eliza Jekyll on the cover. The clothes are a dead giveaway...;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment