Thursday 25 February 2016

Cover Crush: Murder on the Quai by Cara Black



Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. Because let's face it, we all choose books because of the cover. It's the cover that makes us stop and take out a book from its shelf, turn the book around and read the blurb. Without a good looking cover it's a big chance a potential reader will walk away from a book. 

This week's Cover Crush is the gorgeous cover for Murder on the Quai by Cara Black! Oh là là, that's one fine looking cover with the Eiffel tower really catching your eyes! I have this book as an ARC, but I do wish I had this in hardcover instead. It's just not the same thing with an ebook and especially not an ARC...



****************
Other blogs Cover Crushes

No comments:

Post a Comment