Monday 15 February 2016

Harrow County, Vol. 2: Twice Told by Cullen Bunn

Harrow County, Vol. 2: Twice Told by Cullen Bunn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After the events in the first volume, has peace returned to Harrow County, and Emmy is using her powers for good. But peace is shattered when a girl arrives from the city. A girl that looks just like Emmy...

I liked the first volume quite much, but this one was even better. Emmy's story was established in the first volume and here the story progress with Emmy getting more used to her powers and the neighbors seem to appreciate her help when they have a supernatural problem. But, this peaceful situation changes when a young girl arrives. And, with that, the story takes off. I like the difference between the girls, despite looking alike are the motives quite different and all this will lead to a big confrontation.

The art is wonderful. I know I was a bit doubtful about the art when I started to read the first volume, but it grew on me and now I really like it. I quite like how the story progress and I can't wait to read more about Emmy and what will happen next to her.


I want to thank the publisher for providing me with a free copy through Edelweiss for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment