Wednesday 23 March 2016

Reviewing Swedish titles

I have been contacting the Swedish publishers for review copies and the response has been overwhelming. So far have, Bonniers, Pocketförlaget, HarperCollins Nordic, Piratförlagetet, Norstedts och Lilla Piratförlaget answers back.

As much as I enjoy reading books in English is it quite nice getting Swedish books as well. And this means that I can cut down on requesting books from NetGalley and Edelweiss. The only difference is that I will need to write reviews for the books in both English and Swedish, but I guess I can take that.

I wrote the emails last Sunday. And, today I got these two books from HarperCollins Nordic. And, I can't wait to start reading them.


And I have got two e-books to review from Piratförlaget! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment