Thursday 16 June 2016

Redemption Road by John Hart

Redemption Road by John Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Imagine:

A boy with a gun waits for the man who killed his mother.

A troubled detective confronts her past in the aftermath of a brutal shooting.

After thirteen years in prison, a good cop walks free. But for how long?

And deep in the forest, on the altar of an abandoned church, the unthinkable has just happened…

This is a town on the brink. This is a road with no mercy.


**********

My review of Redemption Road is now up on Fresh Fiction!

"A mind blowing story!"

This book surprised me, it was not the John Hart book I wanted to read, but this one was available to me so I said yes because it looked interesting. And wow, what a book....

Read the whole review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment