Thursday 10 November 2016

Cover Crush: A Think Dark Line by Tami Hoag




Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

***********

Tami Hoag is an author that I've so far not read a book by, but I'm keen to do so. And, that's not because I love the covers of her books, they seem to be very interesting thrillers. However, I do love some of the covers very much. Like this one with a strong red color that makes you notice the book and the lonely boat, and the vague forms of the trees.


Description:

Terror stalks the streets of Bayou Breaux, Louisiana. A suspected murderer is free on a technicality, and the cop accused of planting evidence against him is ordered off the case. But Detective Nick Fourcade refuses to walk away. And he’s not the only one. Deputy Annie Broussard found the woman’s mutilated body. She wants justice. But pursuing the investigation will mean forming an alliance with a man she doesn’t trust and making enemies of the men she works with. It will also mean being drawn into the confidence of a killer.

***********

Check out this week's cover crush over at 

No comments:

Post a Comment