Sunday 1 January 2017

Bout of Books 18 Reading list

I would have preferred Bout of Books to have been this week instead of next since I start working tomorrow and my boss has pretty much told me to be prepared to work all week. But, despite that will I try to read as much as possible (and Friday is off thank heaven).

Obvious will I not get through them all, but I will try my best and I have made two groups, one group of books I definitely will go for and the second group of books depending on how much I manage to read.

Here is the list: 

Most likely


Perhaps



What is Bout of Books?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books 18

No comments:

Post a Comment