Monday 9 January 2017

Bout of Books. 8 Jan Update and Summary

Day 7 of the Bout of Books readathon!

The very last day of the readathon did I manage to start and finish one. Stalked by Elizabeth Heither is a book that I got from Fresh Fiction, and it felt nice to squeeze in one from FF since I have a couple to read from the site. It was an OK book. Not as thrilling as I hoped it to be.


SUMMARY Of BOUT OF BOOKS JAN 2017!

So, how did I go did I manage to finish all the books I wanted to read? Nah! But, I did read several of them, plus a couple of other books. In the end, I read during the BoB week 9 books and 1 novella. So, I'm pleased! I can't wait for the next BoB in May! 😊

Here they are:


3 stars (review)


3 stars (review to come)


4 stars (review)


5 stars (review)


4 stars (review)


4 stars (review to come)


4 stars (review to come)


4 stars (review to come)


2 stars (review)


2 stars (review)

What is Bout of Books?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books 18

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did well in this round of BOB!! I completed my reading goals for BOB and then some.

    I also had fun participating in a few of the readathon challenges and posting comments on other people's blogs throughout the week.

    Have fun reading the rest of the year and hope to see you in the next BOB Readathon!!

    ReplyDelete