Wednesday 4 January 2017

Bout of Books Update 3 Jan

And, here we go, day two of the Bout of Books readathon! Still working, and was also was very tired after work, but I still managed to get somewhere with these two books!



A promise of fire 60% read and I enjoying this book immensely. I was worried about it being too romantic, with too much sex scenes or sexual innuendos. And, yes it has a lot of "sexy parts", but I still quite enjoyed reading the book! The humor is great, and adding greek mythology is just the necessary ingredients for making me love the book a bit more! 



And, I also enjoyed reading A Perilous Undertaking. Read 61% of the book and I do love the humor in this book. Sure Veronica feels sometimes a bit too modern for the story. But, at the same time, I just help to love her pushiness.

What is Bout of Books?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books 18

No comments:

Post a Comment