Sunday 7 May 2017

Bout of Books 19: Reading list

Next week the Bout if Books readathon starts and it doesn't really come a good time, to be honest. since I started Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb just a couple of days ago and it will take me some days to finish the book since it's almost 1000 pages. I do plan to listen to some Swedish audiobooks (perfect for outdoor walks, working etc.) and try to read some ebooks if I get some time over. I will not set any goals, instead, will I enjoy this week and try to read as much as possible.


eARCS

AUDIOBOOKS


******************************************

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read something by Robin Hobb. I'm just not sure where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely start with Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy, #1)!

      Delete