Thursday 25 May 2017

#CoverCrush: Sleeping in the Ground by Peter Robinson


For new visitors do I want to explain that Cover Crush is something that my friend Erin over at Flashlight Commentary came up with and I adopted the idea together with some other friends. And, now we try to put up a Cover Crush every week. You can check below my pick of the week for their choices this week!



After a massacre outside a picturesque Yorkshire church, Detective Superintendent Alan Banks and his team must unravel a baffling a mystery—and corner a killer hiding in plain sight.

Some thoughts about the cover:

Looking at the cover and then reading the description really makes me feel like the cover feels both right and wrong. Wrong in that it's so peaceful and right in that the peaceful cover feels like the calm before the storm. Love the colors of the setting sun on the sky and water.


Check out what my friends have picked for Cover Crush's this week:





Erin @ Flashlight Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment