Tuesday 2 May 2017

Bout of Books 19

Woohoo, Bout of Books 19 is here!!!!

I've participated in a couple of Bout of Books and I love dedicating a whole week to reading (because I read so little on a normal week lol)!

Right now do I have not made a list of books I plan to read, but it will come!

So, what are you waiting for? Join you too! 

******************************************

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment