Thursday 29 September 2016

Cover Crush: Before I Wake by C.L. Taylor




Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

***********
I love reading thrillers, and this one caught my eye when I was browsing Edelweiss. The colors and the face of the woman that looks like she's sleeping (the daughter?) intrigues me.



Description:

A mother risks everything to uncover the truth behind her daughter's botched suicide attempt

To the outside world, Susan Jackson has it all-a loving family, successful husband, and beautiful home-but when Charlotte, her teenage daughter, steps in front of a bus and ends up in a coma, she is forced to question all of it.

Desperate to find out what caused Charlotte's suicide attempt, she discovers a horrifying entry in her diary: "keeping this secret is killing me." As Sue spins in desperate circles, she finds herself immersed in a dark world she didn't know existed-and the closer she comes to the truth, the more dangerous things become.

Can she wake up from the nightmares that haunt her and save her daughter, or will Charlotte's secret destroy them both?
***********

Check out this week's cover crush over at 

Flashlight Commentary
2 Kids and Tired Books
Layered Pages
The Maidens Court

No comments:

Post a Comment