Thursday 14 April 2016

Cover Crush: The Darkest London series by Kristen Callihan











Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

Check out this week's cover crush over at Flashlight Commentary and 2 Kids and Tired Books!

***********

This week's Cover Crush is a bit different that usual. Now and then I pick one more cover, especially if there are several nice covers for the same book. This week has I chosen the covers for the Darkest London series by Kristen Callihan. I find the style of this edition for the series so beautiful, especially the covers for Firelight, Shadowdance, and Soulbound. What do you think?


 



No comments:

Post a Comment