Sunday 10 April 2016

Springtime: A Ghost Story by Michelle de Kretser

Springtime: A Ghost Story by Michelle de Kretser
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I have no plans to write a long review of this short story since there isn't much to say about it.

I just finished it after reading it now and then turning a couple of weeks, with the thought back in my mind that "I can't give up on a novella, it's a short thing I can do it!", but honestly it's a story that is said to be a ghost story, but it's not. It's more about the main character trying to come to grip with her new life after the man she loves left his wife for her and then she sees something that may be a ghost. And, not much is going on in the book, no suspense, just a mystery with a ridiculous ending.

I want to thank the publisher for providing me with a free copy through Edelweiss for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment