Thursday 28 April 2016

Cover Crush: The Eve Duncan series by Iris Johansen











Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

Check out this week's cover crush over at Flashlight Commentary and 2 Kids and Tired Books!

***********

This week's Cover Crush is for book 19-21 in the Eve Duncan series by Iris Johansen. I loved the cover for Shadow Play and I requested the book from Netgalley despite not having read any of the previous books and it turned out the book was really, really good!

I quite love the colors and the motive in all three of them and it's really hard to pick one favorite of them. They all represent the books so well, or at least the two first do. The third hasn't been published yet...




No comments:

Post a Comment