Tuesday 26 April 2016

NetGalley Readathon: Monday recap



So, how did it go the first day?

Started and finished In The Clearing yesterday. 355 pages.

In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite) - Robert Dugoni 

Started and read 30% of Sister Eve and the Blue Nun before before it was time to say good night.

Sister Eve and the Blue Nun (A Divine Private Detective Agency Mystery) - Lynne Hinton 

Thoughts: It's hard to focus a whole day to reading. it's very easy to be distracted by othering things (like a soft cozy sofa). I can't say I read more yesterday than I do other days. However, I do like having a plan, that keeps me from getting distracted from other books. Like the nice lovely book that arrived in the mail today and that I have been waiting to read...*sigh*

I do need to be better when it comes to listening to my gut feelings when it comes to a book.Sister Eve and the Blue Nun was a book I should have stopped reading yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment